Homeowner and Mobile Homeowner

Your home represents your biggest asset and your largest investment.  As such, you want to have it protected in the case of disaster and loss.  Our Homeowner programs provide comprehensive property and liability coverage for owner-occupied or tenant residences, in a variety of home styles – condominiums, traditional brick or frame homes, or even modular or mobile homes.  Optional endorsements can enhance the base coverage of your home.  With these options, we can design a policy which will fit your specific needs, at various stages of life.

Base coverages will include:

  • Coverage for your home and other structures on your property,
  • Coverage for your personal belongings in the home or structures,
  • Additional living expenses should your home be uninhabitable due to a loss, and
  • Liability and medical payment coverages if someone is injured on your property.

Farmowners/Farm Equipment

In addition to our traditional home coverages, Northwest Farmers Mutual also provide property and liability coverages to our farmowners.  Our Farmowner program is designed to provide coverage for principal farm residences, farm structures and buildings, farm personal property, and farm liability coverage, whether designed for a hobby farm, a small farm of less than ten acres, or a large farm with much acreage and many structures.  In addition, this policy is designed to include any farm equipment which you utilize in these farming operations – large tractors, balers, loaders, or other farm implements.  Other optional endorsements are also available to tailor these coverages to best fit your individual farm needs.

Standard Fire Protection

Northwest Farmers also offers basic property coverage for various structures where a full-coverage policy is not desired or warranted.  This Standard Fire program provides fire, lightning, and other extended coverages (such as weight of ice, sleet, or snow) on owner-occupied homes, rental homes, barns and other farm structures, farm equipment, or livestock.  Additionally, this program can also be used for structures that do not meet the eligibility criteria for homeowner or farmowner policies.  This affords an opportunity for property owners, small gentlemen type farms and landlords to obtain reasonable coverage on a variety of properties.

Renters’ Protection

As a part of our Homeowners program, we also offer a Renters’ insurance policy for renters/tenants to provide property coverage for their belongings, as well as living expenses in the event you are forced to have temporary living arrangements in case of a disaster.  In addition, this policy also covers the potential liability the renter may have to an individual visiting on the premises, including any medical payments that may be necessary.  This program is utilized by college students moving to off-campus housing, pastors living in church-provided parsonages, or other tenant arrangements.